my mind is all over the map today~but in an effort to write more and blog more often, here i am. so bear with me.
what's on my mind:
*feeling really internal right now. Most likely the change of seasons and short daylight hours, but also, still trying to figure out how to take what I discovered at the Unearth retreat and make it a vital part of me- of my life- a priority that doesn't get pushed to the side to make way for all the other things that need my attention ( ah-hem..... preschoolers anyone?)
* feeling incredibily grateful for my family and for those that love me. For without them, my sanity would be severly compromised.
* realizing that my knack for good spelling and abilitly to remember things (to do list) is gone.... I mean GONE..... what the heck is up with that? For years I have blamed it on "the mommy brain", but I don't think I can get away with that anymore.
*My family thinks I'm cooking dinner right now (hee hee)
* Saw 'This is It' last night. MJ rocks. loved this flick and can't wait to see it again.
* Loving that my chocolate addiction is also offering me some devine inspiration. Today the quote inside my tasty little wrapper said "challange yourself and seek inward peace". I do declare..... chocolate is the answer!!!
* Feeling really inspired by all the lovely women in my life and all their creations. Yes.... I'm talking about YOU! If you are reading this, then you are one of those women. Thank you
* I'm happy
* ok, yes. I have had a glass or two of wine.
* It has taken me all day to finish this post even though I feel like I really haven't said anything.
* stumbled upon this video today while searching for a photo and haven't stopped laughing since. I had completely forgotten about it and am thankful for the giggles it has provided today.
Later Gators! Be Well.